(with Porphyrios Associates)
Renovations and a major addition to Ivy Club, the oldest dining club at Princeton University. The club’s 1896 building was designed by Cope & Stewardson, Philadelphia architects who popularized the 19th century collegiate gothic. The project includes new lounges and a social hall, renovations to food service areas, a ground floor library, and outdoor terrace/landscape improvements. The design is rigorously traditional, incorporating lime pointed Flemish bond brick, carved red sandstone, leaded windows, plaster walls, and exposed timbers.