The Hill School
Founded in 1851, The Hill School is a preparatory boarding school for boys and girls in grades nine through twelve located on a three hundred acre campus. This project created a new alumni center on the edge of the campus in a restored and renovated Queen Anne Revival house. The program included meeting rooms and lounge space, a library, and food service facilities. It also provided new offices for the School's departments of Advancement, Alumni Relations, and Capital Giving. Pictured here are the ground floor lounge and conference spaces.