click thumbnail to enlarge
 

<HISTORIC/
ADAPTIVE REUSE


Edgewood House
West Chester, PA

 

Renovation and restoration of one of Chester County's most historic homes. Built in 1845 in the Gothic Revival style, the work included new living spaces compatible with the 19th century architectural character, complete systems upgrades, and construction of a new historical garage and caretaker's suite. The exterior work restored the house's prominent tower, which was partially demolished in the late 20th Century, to its original four stories.

 

 

 

HOME
ABOUT US
NEWS
CONTACT